With school being out, and so much in the news about so many school districts having to cut back or close schools I thought I would offer some help to them.
1. As for cutting the over all budget follow the following steps
- Remove the socialistic system that hampers the teachers and the schools from best serving the students (i.e. cut the unions out)
- Fire all incompetent teachers and administrators, NOW, no arbitration, no review, your gone!
- Remove all sill programs that use up tax dollars, there is no need to offer free condoms in schools, they think they are old enough to have sex, than they are old enough to purchase there own.
- Return all power to local districts, with the tax dollars feeding directly into their budgets removing the state and federal level of involvement
2. As for adding funds to the budget
- Allow the schools to sell marketing spots, keeping in mind that all marketing campaigns would have to be okayed by the schools and parents
3. As for the curriculum
- Remove classes that should be up to the parents/caretakers to teach (i.e. sex Ed)
- Allow local districts to determine the curriculum that meets the needs of their schools, the state nor the federal government should be involved in this. Local mayor or township officials should be charged with executive authority.
- Allow schools to develop curriculums that meets the needs of the student body and surrounding area. In a more urban environment the needs are different than a rural, so why should the state or federal government dictate the curriculum.
4. Other innovations and ideas
- Allow tax dollars to be spent by the parents/care takes at what ever school they decide is the best for there child. If the local public school works well for them so be it, if its the local Catholic or Jewish school so be it. Education of the child is up to the parent not the state.
- Return to local smaller schools, truly community based. Allowing the students to form stronger bonds with the community and each other. If your thinking that this will increase the cost of educating our children, with the elimination of unnecessary positions and other wasteful programs such as bussing (no need in neighborhood schools)
- Remove all state and national testing. Test are not true and accurate evaluations of the abilities of students. Nor are the fair to the teachers or educational system.
- Allow the free market system to dictate what school programs work and don’t work. As parents exercise there ability to choose the school they wish to send there child to, the under performing schools will have to revamp or close down and the tax dollars dry up.
The education of our children should be paramount to us all. Our future as a town,city,county,state and country depends on them all. As we continue to monkey with the education of our children, trying this new way verses this new way we are jeopardizing the future of our children and ourselves.
The new math accomplished only one thing, confusing all us parents and gardens who learned the old math. The age of a new and kinder school (i.e. not flunking any one, no bad grades etc..) accomplished a few things 1) we now have a generation of illiterate graduates 2) and a generation of people who truly believe they should get what ever they want because they are want it.
We have failed!
We have failed our children, we have robbed them of the opportunity to learn and grow. We have allowed the liberal minded tree hugging pacifist to dictate the education of our children. We have allowed the socialistic teachers unions to control our children and indoctrinate them in to the liberal army of drones to do their bidding. We have granted all access control of our family unites to the very people who wish to destroy it, and we do it with smiles on our faces as they pick our pockets for every last dollar.
The current state of education in this country is in a crises, we are failing to prepare our youth for the world that is out there. Instead of educating them on the founding fathers or the advances the American way of life offers to millions of people, we show them Al Gores “An Inconvenient Truth”. A documentary that has been proven, in a British court, to contain at least 7 out-an-out lies! When we should be teaching our youth respect and honor we are teaching them the many ways to use a condom or how to self pleasure yourself. As we sit back and demand that our students are tolerant of all, we teach them to hate any who’s views are not that of the liberal mindset.
We have failed our youth!
We have allowed the passage of time to decay a once great system, once a system envied by the world and now a system that soon, if things do not change, will be envied by no one and used as an example of what not to do. Education is not to be used as a political grandstand, nor is it to be used as a replacement of the parents or guardians who are charged with caring for them. We, the American public must take a stand, a stand for our future a stand for our children!
A system that is intent on political correctness over the truth is a system destined to fail. The current sociopolitical atmosphere is charged and waiting. The storm of true reform is brewing over the horizon, just out of sight of the naked eye. The rolling thunder of a revolution can be heard in the cafes and town halls all over this great nation. The lighting of reform will strike soon and the rains of educational purification will cleans the system. But this storm will not arrive until we, the people, stand and take charge of our children and there education.
The days of Reading Writing and Arithmetic are long behind us, but we can get them back, he just have to want it bad enough. I know I do, do you?
|Zechariah 14:9“The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.”
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.