Sorry for the delay in posting my blogs, but in truth my time has not been my own. The last two weeks I have been spending with my co-worker/friend from Mexico, taking him out to eat or shopping or what ever he wanted to do. So basically for the last month or so I have not been able to do anything. The two weeks in India and than the two weeks back here in the states. I am not just starting to feel that my life is mine once again. So with Gods graces and the help of the holy spirit I will start to blog once again. I thought I would use this blog just to update everyone on what is going on with STATIC Solutions, LLC and my personal life. It may not be interesting, but I think it always helps to “Know” the person you are reading. So here it it:
- STATIC Solutions, LLC
- We are still waiting to hear back form the Archdiocese of Detroit on our books. We have sent a letter requesting an update, but no response (by the way that really is one of my pet peeves, at least respond!)
- I am currently working on one new journal and have ideas for a new classroom book, but do not know when they will be published
- In Faith magazine is slowly coming together for the next issue, but no publication date
To tell the truth I am a little discouraged with STATIC Solutions at the moment, I was hoping for more reaction to it that I have been getting, but I will keep at it for now. Not sure how much longer I will, but for now I am still committed to seeing STATIC shine. I have some new ideas an concepts I would like to try, so who knows….
- As for me, over all I am well, I still need to go on a diet and quit smoking and start working out, but other than all that I am good… 🙂
- Waldo, my dog I have written about is doing good. I sometimes think he fakes being sick or hurt r what ever just to get the attention. He is on meds to help the pain (if there was any) and meds for an inner ear infection (once again if it was there) and on meds for his thyroid. I think he likes it because he get ice-cream or applesauce or other treats to help make the meds go down.
- I am planning a trip to Berlin Germany, this time for vacation sometime in September, but not sure yet.
- My Nephew’s graduation party is in July, so I have lots and lots of work to do for it and lots and lots of money to spend on it (he lives with me, if you didn’t know)
- MY 9-5 job is going well, they are the ones who sent me to India for 2 weeks.
Life is going on as it should, it has its ups and downs, as it should, and it is just movin’ along. I am personally happy with the current direction of my life, with a few exceptions, STATIC Solutions being one of them, I do wish I was back in school learnign more about my Catholic Faith, I am hoping to be able to do that very soon (fall term). But if not this fall, than after that, it all comes down to time and money, like everything else in life.
With any luck I will be able to post more regularly now that my life is mine once again, i actually started a blog on my other computer, but never had a chance to finish it, so that one will be done soon.