Random thoughts… That’s what this posting is going to be all about, I am just going to place random thoughts on God, Jesus, Life, The Church and other topics. Its a good practice to this every now and then, it helps to clear the mind, and as of now, my mind needs clearing.
- My life is not my on at this moment, it is being pulled in three billion directions, and none of them are letting up… For now… This will all change, soon, I am sure, but for now, it is what it is.
- God allows me to question and to search for truth, but the truth of the matter, God wants me to, he want us all to find him in our own way, to come to the truth (and their is only one truth) in a way that makes us better people.
- If Jesus is the son of God and God is his Father, does that make the Holy Sprit Jesus’ uncle or brother? Just a question….
- If only the good die young, we are all in a world of hurt…
- And if only the good die young, what does that mean about me? I am still living, and what is young? 50? 60? 70?…
- Each day is new, but the bible states that there is nothing new under the sun… So is Old the new NEW?
- If Catholics are the one true faith, then what are the Jewish people, the one once true faith?
- God created me in his image, does that mean God wears glasses and is a little over weight?
- Why is it, we are told to rest on Sundays, but anyone who is involved in Church ministries work the hardest on Sundays?
The list could go on and on, but I really need to get some work done here… Once again I am being pulled in three billion directions, this blog being only one of them. Life calls and I must respond… The questions and comments about are just my thoughts and musings… Nothing more, a few may turn in to real blogs, but most will just remain as they are, moments in the mind, let free for all to see.
Most of us do not let others see the mind as it really is, we cover it and protect it from others… Our thoughts are just that ours… And we do not like to let other people in to it. The above list is a small glimpse in to where my mind drifts to, when I allow it, and to tell the truth, I allow it to drift a lot; its good for my soul and it helps the creative juices flow… Some would argue that i have no creative juices, but that is another blog…
By the way, if anyone is offended by any of my thoughts, I apologize, but really, there is nothing offensive in them, they just thoughts allowed coming out as they are… No preservatives added or any other unnatural ingredient…
One more thought for you… If God knows all, and God sees all, then really what do we have to fear about death, there isn’t nothing God hasn’t seen, so we are not going to shock Him when we have our judgment day…
I loved your random thoughts.
I would like to know how I can acquire the rights to use the image drawing of the mind used on this web site.
I am writing a book and would like to use this image inside the book to illustrate an idea I am presenting.
Thank you for your assistance with this.